Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Listing My Listlessness.

I'm three days old back into my old routine.  For the previous month, the routine was pretty much "take it easy".  There has not been much to prepare for.  One thing I've noticed that is probably quite humorous to an outsider is the confusion I go through when getting ready for work.  There's a list of things I do.  Eat.  Shower.  Iron (if applicable).  Brush teeth.  Shave.  You get it...

The last three days I've found myself walking into a room and taking 10-15 seconds to remember why I went to that room.  Or I will walk into the wrong room because I got distracted by something else, and forget what I was originally looking for.  Now I know this happens to everybody, but it's been somewhat exccessive the last three days.  I'm sure this will subside as I'm "exercising" my brain more each day, but it can be funny or sometimes frustrating.  "Why the hell am I standing in the kitchen???"



On the positive front, our department did not get affected by these immanent "changes" that were coming down on the 1st of August.  As it turns out, no one seems to still know what the hell the changes were.  Why the scare tactics?

No comments:

Post a Comment