Wednesday, November 21, 2012

16 Months Later

I've neglected this.

Some of it has been intentional, other circumstances were out of my control.

My laptop was out of commission for over 7 months, and I didn't feel like typing anything mundane that would come from my phone.

I just decided to stop typing.  I don't know why.  It stopped being therapeutic, I guess.  However I never play by yesterday, so I felt compelled to update, and may update after.  Or maybe not.

My year follow-up was delayed by scheduling conflicts between myself and my doctor.  Therefore it was finally conducted today.  The result?  I feel fortunate.  So far.

The brain MRI is still lighting up a small dot in the problem area.  When my tumor was removed, they put some sort of material in to fill the absence.  They don't know if it's just something from that lighting up, or if it's something tumor-like that's causing it to light up.  The Doctor doesn't seem concerned, and tells me this is pretty common.  I have to follow up in a year, but will follow his lead of not being concerned.

To my surprise I now find that my blood pressure is way high.  160 over 80 or some shit?  Crazy.  I probably should get that in check...

No comments:

Post a Comment